Yoga and Meditation Classes & Private Sessions –
Live & Virtual
Meditation & Mindfulness
Mindfulness meditation is taught in a class or in private sessions, and is designed to reduce stress, alleviate anxiety and depression, and help with pain and illness. The mind stays present and calm in the moment, changes the physical structure of your brain, creating long lasting improvements and a healthy lifestyle. Mindful meditation helps you step back from the world and connect with your spiritual self.
Private Sessions and BIRTHDAY Parties
You can book private sessions for up to 3 people at Synergy, and parties for adults or children at your preferred location. For private sessions, we will help you set an intention for your yoga practice or guide you through a meditation based on your needs. You will leave with tools to help you on your journey. All Synergy class offerings can be taught privately, including Integrated Positional Therapy and Thai Massage. Kids birthday party themes include Royalty Parties, Jungle Animal Parties, and Summer Birthday Parties!
Things to remember:
- A yoga mat, towel and water. We sell all items in our reception retail space.
- Yoga mats are available to rent for $2, hand towels for $3 and bath towels for $4, water for $2.00. We have a shower available for your use.
- Yoga is best if you have an empty stomach for at least 2 hours.
- Wear comfortable fitted clothes that stretch well.
- Please let your instructor know about injuries or limiting conditions.
- You are welcome to arrive 10-15 minutes early for your class to relax and ease in.
- Please place your outerwear and shoes in welcome area prior to entering the studio.
- Please turn off all cell phones to enhance every student’s experience.
- Shower is available for your use, please bring your personal products and towel.
Virtual Classes: if you registered but cannot attend, we count you as having attended as we send you a recording for your viewing for 3 days following the class. There is no need to cancel unless you prefer to not have a class deducted and prefer not to receive the class recording.
Outdoor and Studio Classes: please cancel 24 hours prior to class to avoid incurring a $20 cancellation fee. Space is limited so this gives an opportunity for others to register. In the event of inclement weather, classes will move to virtual within 3 hours of the class start time, and you may continue to participate virtually or cancel without penalty.
Notice for Class Cancellation:
Please sign up in advance for all classes, as Synergy reserves the right to cancel a class within 3 hours of the start of class, and by 9pm the night before if there are no students registered.
Yoga & Meditation Class Drop-in: $20
Kids Yoga Drop-In: $18, Siblings: $15
Youth Meditation Drop In: $18
Private Yoga or Meditation Session: $100
Private Session for 2: $125
Integrated Positional Therapy: $170 (90 minutes)
New Student Special: $30 for 3 weeks of unlimited classes
10 Class Pass: $170 / (valid for 4 months)
5 Class Pass: $90 / (valid for 2 months)
($15 for 2 month pass extension)
One Month Unlimited: $180
Monthly Unlimited, Auto Renew: $110
Senior, Military, Student Unlimited Auto Renew: $90
5 Class Membership Auto Renew: $75
(12 month agreement)
Synergy is pleased to offer a discount for Active Military, Veterans, Seniors 65+, and Students for yoga and meditation classes. $18 drop in, $80 for 5 class pass, and $150 for 10 class pass. Available onsite only.
Member: Hudson Business Association (HBA) | Assabet Valley & Marlborough Regional Chambers of Commerce | Host Site for Pepperlane Boosts ❤️