Yoga and Meditation Classes & Private Sessions
Yoga is taught at Synergy Wellness Center in classes or privately with the intention of bringing physical, emotional and spiritual wellness to our students. Designed to promote relaxation and relieve stress, our instructors take you through poses to strengthen the body, bring peace to the mind, and connect you to spirit.
Meditation & Mindfulness
Mindfulness meditation is taught in a class or in private sessions, and is designed to reduce stress, alleviate anxiety and depression, and help with pain and illness. The mind stays present and calm in the moment, changes the physical structure of your brain, creating long lasting improvements and a healthy lifestyle. Mindful meditation helps you step back from the world and connect with your spiritual self.
Things to remember:
- A yoga mat, towel and water. We sell all items in our reception retail space.
- Yoga mats are available to rent for $2, hand towels for $3 and bath towels for $4, water for $2.00. We have a shower available for your use.
- Yoga is best if you have an empty stomach for at least 2 hours.
- Wear comfortable fitted clothes that stretch well.
- Please let your instructor know about injuries or limiting conditions.
- You are welcome to arrive 10-15 minutes early for your class to relax and ease in.
- Please place your outerwear and shoes in welcome area prior to entering the studio.
- Please turn off all cell phones to enhance every student’s experience.
- Shower is available for your use, please bring your personal products and towel.
Class Drop-in: $18
Meditation & Mindfulness: $20 per class
Private Individual Session: $75
Private Session for 2: $100
New Student Special: $30 for 30 days of unlimited classes
10 Class Pass: $160 / (expires at 12 months)
5 Class Pass: $80 / (expires at 6 months)
Monthly Unlimited: $170
Monthly Unlimited, Auto Renew: $100